Are you are that you can you be able to make from ₦200,000 to ₦500,000 dating a sugar mummy? This might sound strange to you, but if you have any friend dating a sugar mummy, you’ll see the benefits.
Here on this portal, I will be sharing with you, how you can make up to ₦500,000 monthly, dating a sugar mummy in some of the biggest cities in Nigeria.
These cities have lots of rich women who are ready to spend on you since their friends also have sugar boys they spend on. It becomes a competition between them, whose sugar boy is more cute, more polish and drives the latest cars.
They will provide it for you, as far as you remain loyal and don’t bring childish mentality while dating them.
HOW TO GET SUGAR MUMMY IN FESTAC TOWN, LAGOS PHONE NUMBER
Just like I said, dating women in Festac town, Lekki, etc gets your license to make more money. To get these rich sugar mummy phone numbers quickly, we need you to follow the instructions shared on this page.
Disclaimer: Please take note that WE Never ask for any MONEY to get you connected. Anyone that asks for money on our behalf is purely lying. Never pay anyone for sugar mummy connections.
How To Get Rich sugar mummy Phone Numbers.
- You must share this post on Facebook, WhatsApp or twitter.
- To make sure that you are selected, please share a brief description of yourself.
- Share your current location, Not local government, just state where you are staying, so it becomes really easy to connect you with the nearest sugar mummies in your area/state.
- These rich women will be scanning this page, so write a great description of yourself and what you can do, also share your phone number or email for confirmation and contacts.
- Your Age, which is very important to these rich women.
- Your complexion and all other information that best describes you.
You are to use the comment box below to share these details!
The more information you give, the higher the chance that you will be qualified. If you are her type or match her preference, wait while she will choose and contact you.
Good luck and don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp!